- Parents sing and play with their babies while practicing Spanish together!
- Parents take home lists of Spanish vocabulary and phrases related to food, family, and playing.
- Spanish can be practiced during meals and playtime to reinforce language learned in the classroom.
- Teachers coach parents on how to practice Spanish with their babies by using toys, colors, shapes and baby’s favorite objects.
Should I raise my child bilingual? If you are unsure, here is some information we've found:
Raising a bilingual 21st century child
Bilingual Babies: Teach your child a second language
The Importance of Learning Spanish
Group Foreign Language Classes at Language Link -
Provide the highest quality of group instruction possible and allow participants to meet other students with similar interests in other languages and cultures.
- Have three to six students
- Are taught by native speakers with advanced degrees
- Incorporate the history and culture of the language
- Develop speaking confidence
- Are fun and interactive
- Emphasize practical applications for travel or business
Group classes are available for the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Arabic. (Other languages available with a private tutor.)
Classes meet for two hours per week- generally in the evenings and on weekends. Packages are 30 hours. Classes begin in September, January and May. Mid-term registration is determined on an individual basis.
Private Tutoring at Language Link
Frustrated with group language lessons? Try a private tutor - the custom designed curricula allows:
- Emphasis on your personal foreign language objectives
- Flexible scheduling
- Faster progress towards fluency than in a group class
- Personal coaching for greater speaking confidence
Tutors available for all languages, even those less commonly taught. Contact us or give us a call!
Highly Effective – Flexible – Custom Designed
On site/ custom designed courses for busy professionals who require exceptional language services.
- Veteran instructors with advanced degrees
- All classes taught by native speakers
- Small classes for rapid progress
- Custom-designed private courses
- Packages available for all levels of proficiency
Executive Language Programs
Flexible – highly specialized courses for executives who need to conduct business in a foreign language
- Specifically designed for business executives
- Courses taught by native speakers with business experience
- Intensive and non-intensive programs
- Courses for management, sales, marketing, etc
Language Link is proud to present our new Chinese for Business course. This class is geared toward professionals planning on doing business either in China or with a Chinese company. Knowledge of Chinese will greatly help you in the business world, and our curriculum is customed designed for this purpose.
If you'd like to know more, either as an individual or on behaf of a corporation, please dont hesitate to contact us.
Cross-Cultural Training Workshops
Is your company wasting time and losing money because of a poorly assimilated multinational workforce? We can help.
Instructors who are sent to teach language classes are often surprised to find that their students have a sufficient command of the language. Most people in upper management positions do. Problems with moral and low productivity are often misdiagnosed as a language problem when in fact it is a clash in cultural working styles.
Cross-Cultural training workshops address:
- Cross-cultural conflict and resolution
- Curriculum determined based on a diagnostic evaluation of each company
- Interactive role playing activities to help managers improve rapport with their employees
- How differences in time perception, personal space and body language can create misunderstandings