We offer fast, accurate translation of documents ranging from birth certificates and drivers’ licenses to professional correspondence and academic papers. We offer notarization of translations of official documents. Call with a description of the project to inquire about price and time for completion.
Interpreting provided for court hearings, medical interviews, etc. Call for prices.
Do you have difficulty making yourself understood to Americans? Is your accent interfering at work or keeping you from professional advancement? Learn to pronounce American English accurately and clearly. Clients are delighted when they discover how much easier it is to communicate with Americans after only a few hours of training.
Skills covered include:
- Producing the 24 consonants and 15 vowels of American English accurately
- Placing stress and emphasis accurately (and reducing unstressed words correctly)
- Joining words together smoothly, the way American speakers do
- Using the intonation – the rhythm– of American English
English Tune-up for Americans
Do you feel nervous when you have to write a report or give a presentation? Maybe you worry that your business letters and e-mails may have embarrassing mistakes. If you're not sure your English skills are up to par, we can help. Even if you (like many Americans) thought high school English class was confusing and boring, it's never too late to get the skills you missed. You may be surprised -- it's easier than you think. We will help you to:
- Express yourself clearly and confidently when speaking;
- Quickly write error free letters and emails;
- Identify and correct common grammar mistakes;
- Understand punctuation Do's and Dont's;
- Learn tricks to remember English spelling rules.
Presentation and Interview Skills
Public speaking skills are an asset on your resume and vital in everyday life. Language Link offers training that includes all the core skills:
- Organizing your ideas
- Vocal delivery
- Body language
- Wording and style
Private classes are available for those who need to develop their speaking skills more quickly or prepare for a specific public speaking event.
Do you have great experience and a good resume, but still can’t get the job? Interviewing skills may be the key you’re missing. Studies show that people form their opinions of others in the first two minutes of meeting them. We can teach you the skills to express yourself more clearly and confidently in interviews. Learn to:
- Quickly organize your thoughts
- Use the right tone with a prospective employer
- Deal with difficult questions
- Use body language that makes a good impression
Do you or your child need help passing a difficult course? Feel that a group class isn't challenging enough? A one-on-one lesson with an expert tutor is an increasingly popular tool for success. Our highly trained tutors can identify areas of difficulty and help you or your child get to the level you're aiming for.
Tutors are available for a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
Test preparation, standard coursework, final exams, papers and projects, foreign language courses, reading comprehension, writing composition, grammar and punctuation and English as a second language.